2020 Ram 1500 Review
2020 Ram 1500 Review
The 2020 Ram 1500 is a capable and certified-tough pickup truck for the modern driver in and near Chicago, IL. The all-new Ram 1500 provides more than enough power for the workday and more than enough convenience and accessibility for your days off. This pickup won Truck Trend’s 2019 Pickup Truck of the year for its capabilities, functionality and overall upgraded design that makes every experience unmatched.
2020 Ram 1500 Performance
The 2020 Ram 1500 has a great performance for drivers in and near Chicago, IL. For those seeking a fully capable and power-driven pickup, the all-new Ram 1500 takes the cake With the upgraded available 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine and eTorque Hybrid Technology, the 1500 can tow up to 12,750 lbs. The 2020 Ram 1500 also provides the standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission for a more controlled drive on the road and off.
- 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine available
- eTorque Hybrid Technology
- Towing capacity of up to 12,750 lbs
- Standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission
- 305 hp
- 269 lb-ft of torque
2020 Ram 1500 Technology Features
The 2020 Ram 1500 is equipped with plenty of the latest and most advanced technology features around. For residents in and near Chicago, IL, having the best technology for accessibility and entertainment in the city is ideal, which is why the new 1500 offers the Uconnect 12.0 NAV, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration and the available 900-watt Harmon Kardon Premium Audio System with 19 speakers. That’s a lot of possibilities for a pickup.
- Uconnect 12.0 NAV with 12-inch touchscreen
- SiriusXM with 360L
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
- 7-inch Driver Information Digital Cluster Display with full-color 3D graphics
- Four USB charging ports and three 115-volt outlets
- 900-watt Harman Kardon Premium Audio System with 19 speakers
2020 Ram 1500 Safety Features
The 2020 Ram 1500 offers improved safety technologies for the every-day drive and the work day. For residents in and near Chicago, IL, the all-new Ram 1500 provides the available 360 Surround View Camera as well as the Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection in order to allow drivers to have more awareness on the road. With features such as LaneSense Lane Departure Warning–Plus and Forward Collision Warning with Advanced Brake Assist, the 2020 Ram 1500 does a lot more for the driver.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path
- Trailer Detection
- LaneSense Lane Departure Warning–Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Forward Collision Warning with Advanced Brake Assist
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- 360 Surround View Camera
2020 Ram 1500 Interior
The interior of the 2020 Ram 1500 is defined by comfort and convenience for the driver in and near Chicago, IL. With the in-floor storage and rear seat fold-down center console reclining seats, among other features, there is much more spaciousness in the new Ram 1500 as well. Not only that, but the all-new 2020 Ram 1500 offers Active Noise Cancellation and the dual-pane panoramic sunroof for accessibility and an overall improved drive.
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Rear seat fold-down center console reclining rear seats with eight degrees of slide recline and rear seat ventilation and under-seat storage
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Natura Plus Leather seating in indigo and light frost beige
- Satin gloss light back chrome and lack argent open pore wood accents
- In-floor storage
2020 Ram 1500 Towing/Payload/Cargo Capacity
The 2020 Ram 1500 has impressive towing, payload and cargo capacities for the driver in and near Chicago, IL. With the improved and advanced 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine, the all-new Ram 1500 can tow up to 12,750 lbs. The spacious 61.5 cubic feet of pickup box cargo volume and the payload of 2,300 lbs proves this modern pickup is capable of a lot and is guaranteed to accomplish everything you want and more.
- 60/40 split multifunction tailgate
- Payload capacity of 2,300 lbs
- Towing capacity of 12,750 lbs
- High-strength steel frame
- 151.1-liters of storage volume
- 61.5 cubic feet of pickup box cargo volume