New DODGE Challenger for Sale in Oak Lawn, IL
LaGrange, IL Customers Can See the 2018 Dodge Challenger at Mancari
Customers in the LaGrange, IL area looking for a true muscle car to drive can now see 2018 Dodge Challenger at Mancari. And for those who are interested in very specific features and technology in their vehicle, the 2018 Dodge Challenger has fifteen different trim model options to choose from. This makes it possible for customers to really choose the right option and customize their sports car so that they feel the power of the Dodge Challenger as they grip the wheel, and enjoy the other luxuries available in the Challenger. To see the Challenger, browse our online inventory, or stop by the showroom and speak with a member of the sales team and we will be happy to show you our complete inventory of Challengers for you to browse and choose from.
Performance & Capabilities
Currently there are multiple different engine options available in the Dodge Challenger, each of which pushes the limits in their performance on the road. These engines include:
- 6L V6 engine
- 392 V8 SRT Hemi engine
- 7L Hemi V8 engine (VVT or MDS VVT)
- 4L Hemi V8 SRT engine
- 2L Hemi Supercharged Demon V8 engine
For those who enjoy the unmistakable sound of a muscle car, the active exhaust system is an option in the V6 engine and standard in all of the V8 engines. And the active power steering system and high speed engine controller makes the Dodge Challenger more stable while experiencing its power and speed. For those who want to feel the power of the Challenger, but prefer an automatic transmission, there is an AutoStick Automatic Transmission and optional 8 speed automatic transmission available.
The exterior of the Challenger is definitely eye catching as you drive down the street. And there are many ways in which the Challenger’s exterior is able to be customized to the customer’s liking. Some of these exterior features include:
- Different stripes packages
- Projector headlights
- LED split rear tail lights
- Cold air intake on hood
- Body colored side mirrors and door handles
The interior of the Dodge Challenger is also built with its performance in mind. The seating is inspired by performance and stands out from the competition with multiple colors to choose from. Some other interior features include:
- 40-60 split rear seat
- Premium seat materials with houndstooth inserts
- Optional performance seating
- Driver information display
- Standard dual zone climate control
- Multiple steering wheel options
- Optional heated and ventilated seats
There are a number of tech features that are included in the Dodge Challenger. For example:
- Challenger is capable of allowing the driver to make hands-free phone calls, and stay focus on driving on the road at the same time
- Secondly, the SiriusXM radio allows you and passengers to enjoy entertainment while going along for the ride
- SiriusXM Travel Link and Traffic Service makes it possible to get regular weather and traffic updates while on the road.
- The use of the UConnect system makes it possible to connect all of your portable devices, like smartphones and tablets.
- The keyless entry and ‘push button start’ make it possible to get going on the road quicker as long as they are on you, and without having to worry about fumbling for your keys.
- Lastly, the Available Dodge Performance Pages makes it possible for the driver to review various performance stats on the vehicle.
18 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.