Forest Preserves For Hiking On a Day Out of Orland Park
Take a break from the city and explore one of the many forest preserves for hiking near Orland Park. Behind the wheel of your adventurous new vehicle from Mancari’s Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, you’ll be able to trek to these trails with no problem. Take the family or find some solitude by planning a day on one of these nature trails nearby.
Our Favorite Pockets to Explore for a Relaxing Hike
While there are so many forest preserves to explore near Orland Park, we recommend visiting these top-rated spots.
- Tinley Creek Trail: A 24-mile paved stretch leads you through multiple forest preserves in Cook County for stretches of prairie grasslands and lakes to take in a breath of fresh air.
- Waterfall Glen: Ridges and ravines cover the 700-acre Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve with rare plants and grand oak trees, among others.
- Salt Creek Trail: Leading from the Busse Woods Preserve, you can explore 27 miles of land weaving through stretches of prairies and picturesque forestland.
- DuPage River Trail: Looking for wildlife? Here, you’ll find turtles, snakes, birds, and deer along this rare escape just minutes from urban sprawl.
- Centennial Trail: Bird watches take note. This trail is part of the Illinois & Michigan Canal State Trail through forest for an opportunity to observe wildlife as well as see a historic swing bridge.
Meet the Vehicle to Take On All of Your Prospective Adventures
Leave the city limits and limits of less capable vehicles by shopping for one of our vehicles available at Mancari’s Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. It’ll get you to one of our favorite nature preserves, or the mountains in Colorado. To schedule an appointment with a helpful sales specialist, call us at 708-658-3379. We can also get your vehicle back in shape at our top-notch service center. Contact us online with any questions!